Online GPA Calculator
Use the online GPA calculator to:
- Estimate current semester GPA
- Find out how this semester's grades affect you cumulative GPA
- Find out how the grades you anticipate recieving in your current courses will affect your overall GPA
- Determine what it will take and how many credit hours you will need to raise your GPA to a new specified level
- Determine what grade average you need to achieve this term to raise your cumulative GPA to a new specified level
1. Estimate your current semester GPA
Enter the anticipated letter grades and credit hours for each class in the table below and click on the "Calculate Current GPA" button.
2. Find out how this semester's grades will affect your cumulative GPA:
Enter your current cumulative GPA and total graded hours attempted in the appropriate boxes and click the "Calculate New Cumulative" button at the bottom.
The GPA calculator will refigure your cumulative GPA based upon your anticipated grades for this semester.
Use the TAB key to move around the calculator
Use lower case letters